What to expect on your first chiropractic visit:
Your practitioner may be treating your muscle or joint pain, but we are concerned with how your body functions as a unit. You will be asked about the following aspects of your health:
- Personal and family medical history
- Prescription and over the counter medications
- Description of your current condition/injury
- Diet and exercise routine
- Sleeping habits
- Stress level
- Daily activities, work routine, home life
Please wear comfortable clothing; and bring shorts if you have a lower body complaint. Your physical examination may include:
- Checking your blood pressure
- Testing your reflexes, strength and sensation
- Analyzing your overall movement
- Identifying joint restrictions and tight muscles
Your initial appointment will typically be 30- 60 minutes and subsequent visits will typically be 15-30 minutes.
This may vary based on the type of treatment you require.
Initial chiropractic appointment – Please call or email to schedule an appointment.
Subsequent appointment – Please call or book in office.